Do You Think It Would Be Foolish to Leave MM for Guardian for Better Training

insurancemet

Guru
100+ Post Club
I know I read Guardian has good products. Can someone please tell me again which is participating and one that is not and which is better. Also, when taking out a Loan, which has a better set up as far as interest loan? Which one do you think has better products for higher cash value for 30s that are healthy. And as far as premium, does anyone know in general which cost less? Thanks.

I know I read Guardian has good products. Can someone please tell me again which is participating and one that is not and which is better. Also, when taking out a Loan, which has a better set up as far as interest loan? Which one do you think has better products for higher cash value for 30s that are healthy. And as far as premium, does anyone know in general which cost less? Thanks.

Both have participating WL policies. However, I think you may mean direct recognition versus non-direct recognition. Guardian is direct recognition and MM is non-direct recognition. I think Guardian has the better WL but I don't know as far as loan provisions. As far as I am concerned they are both fine companies.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This link might help answer your questions:

ProducersWeb - Life - Direct recognition, indirect recognition and the dangers of agent misinformation

Last edited:
Yes, Xrac, thank you! Your right, that's what I meant. Direct or non-direct recognition. I will check on the link now. I appreciate it.

It all boils down to do you think it's beneficial to have a fixed- or variable-interest rate on a policy loan. In a low interest rate environment (say since 2008-2013) non-direct wins. However, in a period of rising interest rates (think late 70s- early 80s) the direct- wins out.
So it all depends on how you think rates will be going forward.

Your talking about the interest you have to pay back on your loan right? So does other company usually have lower rates? The lower, better.

Back