Doctors and RX

SamIam

Guru
1000 Post Club
Is there any way to store doctor and RX information when comparing MAPD plans instead of redoing it constantly? I've had three conversations with the same client, and it's getting tiring.

Is there any way to store doctor and RX information when comparing MAPD plans instead of redoing it constantly? I've had three conversations with the same client, and it's getting tiring.
Speaking as a consumer here.

As an agent, there comes a point when you have to tell a client no more RX pricing research.

And going forward, establish those parameters when you start the annual review process.

I have had agents firmly and definitively have that conversation with me. Parameters for agent effort were clearly established and understood by both parties. Any addition information I needed/wanted was on me, not the agent.

I don't think any of my agents over the years would have done 3 sets of PDP medication/provider research.

depends what enrollment platform/crm you are using.

sunfire has a code where you can return back to saved work.

im not sure about the others

Speaking as a consumer here.

As an agent, there comes a point when you have to tell a client no more RX pricing research.

And going forward, establish those parameters when you start the annual review process.

I have had agents firmly and definitively have that conversation with me. Parameters for agent effort were clearly established and understood by both parties. Any addition information I needed/wanted was on me, not the agent.

I don't think any of my agents over the years would have done 3 sets of PDP medication/provider research.

Refusing to look up meds (even for a second or third time) is an easy way to get a founded complaint.

search and save

Back