Does any company sell Major Hospital only plans ?

DonP

Guru
1000 Post Club
I'm not talking about short term plans but plans that last yr in yr out and only cover in the hospital .

That is right in 2014 one of the Clauses in the Affordable Care Act cough cough cough was that "no cost incurred insurance is allowed be bought or sold to individuals unless it is Obamacare group or cobra". That is why all of these private carrier PPO plans have risen up the short terms are climbing all over each other Trump may have taken away the tax by the tax fine but that Clause still stands until the entire thing has been revoked and replaced -hopefully by the states running their own Department of Insurance approved coverage per state (because California and New York are so different from all the rest of the states which I truly hope happens

Gotcha I was a little confused by the title of the post those are two different things maybe the person posting it did not know but they're two different things your point is taken

Heartland National is a nice one you build. I add on UHC’s a lot. Those are only two I use very often. Like others said, they are HI plans.

Hmm - personally, I like the plan offered by NCBA/Sedera. NCBA provides the MEC side of the plan for preventive care and doctor visits, Sedera provides the major medical coverage through a health care sharing plan. While you may not be familiar with HCS plans, they are well proven and the combination of the NCBA/Sedera option provides excellent coverage at a very affordable cost.

Hmm - personally, I like the plan offered by NCBA/Sedera. NCBA provides the MEC side of the plan for preventive care and doctor visits, Sedera provides the major medical coverage through a health care sharing plan. While you may not be familiar with HCS plans, they are well proven and the combination of the NCBA/Sedera option provides excellent coverage at a very affordable cost.

We're all over the place with plan types and I think no one is even sure what the original question was ;)

Back