Does Anybody Know of an Automated Solution for Payment Reminders?

Evev12

Our agency is looking for a solution to remind insureds of late payments via email or text message. Does anybody know of such a solution?

I think Agency Revolution may be able to do this. Very expensive but checking it out may give you some ideas of what else to look for.

Our agency is looking for a solution to remind insureds of late payments via email or text message. Does anybody know of such a solution?

I use text magic sending text messages. When financing is done, textmagic is programmed to send reminders.

You'll want to be careful with this. If you send them out regularly, and then for some reason it stops and they don't pay, they can go back on your agency. At least that's the way it has been in NY.

I think Agency Revolution may be able to do this. Very expensive but checking it out may give you some ideas of what else to look for.

Hey Steve, I think you will be surprised with the changes at Agency Revolution. The new product has changed the price point and its much much easier to use.

Back