Does anyone Know of a Million Dollar Medicare Producer??

Service work on a Med Supp:

For every 100 clients, you'll get 3-4 of these calls.

Client calls in February: "Hey, I got a bill. I don't normally get bills, what happened?"
Agent: "Just like last year, we have that Part B deductible."
Client: "Oh yeah, I forgot. How are the kids?"
Agent: "Kids are great, thanks for asking. (15 more seconds of small talk...)"
Click.

Phone won't ring again until aep...

Service work on FE:
You have to remind them to keep the piggy bank filled with at least $35 to pay for their surance. They aren't sure if they can do it this month... After all, their dead-beat 40 yr old son needs bail money...

Sent from my iPad using InsForums

What you are taking into consideration is that you are speaking of two different types of clientele.. The dead broke FE types you are describing do not buy Medicare Supplements.. If you market FE to the same class of people that buy Med Supps, you don't have those problems. I just had my first case in years that is lapsing after paying only one premium. She was an FE referral from the HO and I really didn't have a good feeling about it when I left the house. For their medicare coverage they had a zero premium MA and they said something about TNCARE..They didn't want the first premium drawn until after they got the SS check. All bad signs.

Most of the FE I have written has been on folks that aren't living month to month and I have almost no service work.. Did have one call this week for a bank change.

Most of the ones who do really well use DM and see people F2F. What do you think about the rate as I defined applied to med supp sales?

Of course what Chris Westfall says, and most on here agree with, is that TM leads and phone sales work great. So even though the sale rate per person would be lower you'd talk to more people.

Well if you're saying there are FE agents who drive around all day and do F2F and average 5-6 policies per day in an 8 hour period, and do this all week that's 25 policies per week or 1300 per year give or take a few. Is this correct? If that's true I think that's awesome, what's an average payout of FE? Those guys must be banking heavily.

As for the Med Supp deal per hour, if a top producer is at say 55 policies per month, working 6-7 hours per day from home that's 2.5 policies per work day (22 day work month) so obviously much lower than your FE example above. I never track my agents policies by the hour.

I for one still would choose Med Supps over FE any day as we all work from the comfort of our own homes and Med Supps are pretty easy with extremely low maintenance as others have mentioned. For us there's no way driving around all day would ever be worth the extra comp, but that's just us.

I can't even get one of my agents to do her hair and get on a webcam for certain things. :laugh:

Well if you're saying there are FE agents who drive around all day and do F2F and average 5-6 policies per day in an 8 hour period, and do this all week that's 25 policies per week or 1300 per year give or take a few. Is this correct? If that's true I think that's awesome, what's an average payout of FE? Those guys must be banking heavily.

As for the Med Supp deal per hour, if a top producer is at say 55 policies per month, working 6-7 hours per day from home that's 2.5 policies per work day (22 day work month) so obviously much lower than your FE example above. I never track my agents policies by the hour.

I for one still would choose Med Supps over FE any day as we all work from the comfort of our own homes and Med Supps are pretty easy with extremely low maintenance as others have mentioned. For us there's no way driving around all day would ever be worth the extra comp, but that's just us.

I can't even get one of my agents to do her hair and get on a webcam for certain things. :laugh:

The top dogs of FE don't write 1,300 policies a year...less than 1/2 of that for the very best. JD's considered one of the best, and he writes around 350 policies a year. They aren't in the field every day. Many work in the field 2-3 days and set appointments and do paperwork the rest of the week.

The top dogs of FE don't write 1,300 policies a year...less than 1/2 of that for the very best. JD's considered one of the best, and he writes around 350 policies a year. They aren't in the field every day. Many work in the field 2-3 days and set appointments and do paperwork the rest of the week.

And zero FE agents or the forum "IMO's" make 1 million per year.

Rearden wrote 450 last year.

Okay thank you. So that what basically the info I was trying to pull out if it wasn't too obvious. :yes:

Which pretty much throws the entire comparison out the window if one wishes to know how many deals per hour FE vs. Med supp. per day.

Sounds like 8 per week for the top producer that we know of on FE. Maybe there are others.

The question is how many med supp leads would it take to get them to that 55 per month mark? Assuming they are decently good producers working 7 hrs per day. Unless the majority of them are turning 65 that would be a challenge with underwriting being much more difficult with med Supps than FE.

That's the one major difference... underwriting on heart and diabetes are much tougher than final expense.

Back