Does anyone Know where to Purchase Annuity Leads?

There's several other companies that do "annuity" lead mailers that describe qualities of an annuity (tax deferred, no market risk, etc.) but they don't pull too well, maybe 1%. Last time we tried them was with The Lead Connection, got about 12 back on 1000 piece mailer. The agent got 5 appointments set, and wrote some small cases on two of them. In my opinion, you're better off sending Medicare Supplement leads (much better response rates) to higher income people, and then cross selling them once you've established a relationship with them.

A one time drop of a 1,000 isn't much of a sample size. I average 3% using a similar card from the same company. (E-3C)

The thing is, when you're mailing the exact same demographic as you would for a medicare drop, why would you want to send out a piece that's only going to pull 1/3 to 1/5 the response a Medicare mailer would?

Because the commission is far greater than 3 to 5 times.

Leads 2 Success does have an annuity drop/return mail leads system. I am not sure to the effectiveness to it but I know that they have it along with Medicare and other lines.

I agree, there are not a whole lot of Annuity lead programs out there, but recommend using a site such as infofree.com or salesgenie to generate a niche listing for higher income zipcodes or money earners or even age groups that would be most attractive in that certain demographic.

Thanx for the advice

----------

Here's the annuity mailers that we've used with the lead connection before -

www dot leadconnections dot com/envelope_leads/E-68_Annuity-Envelope-Lead.png

(sorry it won't let me post links yet since I have fewer than 20 posts)

The thing is, when you're mailing the exact same demographic as you would for a medicare drop, why would you want to send out a piece that's only going to pull 1/3 to 1/5 the response a Medicare mailer would?

If a client will trust you to work with them on their health insurance, it shouldn't be too difficult to move the conversation towards other aspects of their retirement once you've gained that trust.

EmphasisJoe good stuff!

That's a fantastic average on your leads...what state are you in (on my phone....no flags).

N. Florida.

Funny how response varies by zip code, even with the same demographics.

Originally Chris said 2.5-3% for my area, but it's been even better.

I need to get back to monthly mailings.

Back