Does Anyone Put Anything on the Back of Their Business Card?

Freddie

Guru
100+ Post Club
I was considering putting something on the back of the card. Some of the hard core sales types put things like "Ask me how I can help reduce your taxes" or "Did you realize that Anna Nicole Smith died with estate problems?" or something like that.

Does it look cheezy?

I personally like to use the back of someone's business card for notes. I find it very annoying when there is something on the back, or the card is slick so you can't write on it.

You'll probably find two camps, those that like stuff on the back, and those the prefer it blank like me.

I was considering putting something on the back of the card. Some of the hard core sales types put things like "Ask me how I can help reduce your taxes" or "Did you realize that Anna Nicole Smith died with estate problems?" or something like that.

Does it look cheezy?

I spend a little extra money and purchase magnet cards, already made and very professional, from VistaPrint. They are very thin, just slightly thicker than a regular card, but are glossy and look very nice on an appliance.

I rarely use cards any more since 99% of my business is over the phone & email, but when I do hand/send out a card I write a personal note on the back.

I rarely use cards any more since 99% of my business is over the phone & email, but when I do hand/send out a card I write a personal note on the back.

Ditto, what he said however more like 70/30 for me.

BTW, the personal note has help with a few sales. I may get a call a year later that they were throwing out old papers and the note reminded them that he needed to get back to me........

Front
IMG_0310.jpg

Back
IMG_0311-1.jpg

Even though 70% of what I do doesn't even involve the search engines I've decided to stick with saying what everyone thinks of.

I don't want to bore them with CPA Marketing + Media Buying + Landing Page Optimization

Last edited:
I've just got a cheesy Thank you. I appreciate your referrals. on the back of mine.

It was worth the 2.50 to not have it say Business cards are free at Vistaprint. and there's plenty of room to jot down something personal.

I also use the VP magnets and people seem to dig 'em.

Back