Does Anyone Put Anything on the Back of Their Business Card?

Some of my cards I print myself. I try different things on the back of those.

Humorus things usually get noticed and I think they will show the card to others. Of course they must have a sense of humor or you don't give them one of those.

After you have given quotes and can't close it, you can use: Sleep on it and IF you wake up tomorrow, call me at 888-123-4567

that one has actually got the point across so well that a wife insisted that the husband buy the coverage right then.

A funeral home owner who is a friend of mine has some of his cards say: Thank you for smoking!

For a more dignified version I use my favorite Ben Franklin quote: You may wait, but time will not. Makes the point and doesn't sound too cheesy.

What do you guys think about slapping some of those magnetic cards on peoples mailboxes to find next time they get the mail?

Last edited:
My answer stands, even so.

And actually and factually you did NOT fix anything prior to me being 'too slow' so that makes no sense. How in the world would I have quoted your words if so?

Last edited:
What do you guys think about slapping some of those magnetic cards on peoples mailboxes to find next time they get the mail?

Isn't putting anything in, or attaching anything to a mailbox illegal?

Back to the subject at hand... I have a small little blurb on the back of my business card, but I make sure it's mostly empty to write notes on. One of my favorite things to do is write my cell phone number on the back (which I don't have on the front) and telling people "I don't do this for everyone" (which is actually true, some people I just don't want them to be able to call me in the middle of the night, because they WILL)

Last edited:

That's a good idea. Then you can go back through the next morning you can pick them up. and us them again. :twitchy:

Sorry, J/K, long day.

I think people will be pissed. Kinda like the gardeners that throw flyers on the drive way. May work if you included rates also.
Just my opinion though.

Back