Does Humana offer a true PPO ?

Why do you want to bring politics into this? Both parties, the Democraps & the Republitards are both equally good and equally bad. No party is perfect, but many uninformed members sure to think they are!

Some are 'More Perfect than others' Todd ~
:biggrin:

LOL (thanks for chiming in)

...Blah, Blah, Blah...

Your "accusations" show just how lazy and divided we've become as a society. We think by calling someone liberal or conservative that it's an insult. And the minute someone gives us any push back, they are immediately the enemy and they must be from the opposite party. In my history of posting on this site, I assure you that you can find out which way I lean politically.

Hey 'Dude'... i neither called you a Liberal or Conservative...I said 'DEMOCRAT' (that's worse)

LOL...(lightly up already....you're gonna get your blood pressure up---not good).

:goofy:

Last edited:
Hey 'Dude'... i neither called Liberal or Conservative...I said 'DEMOCRAT' (that's worse)

LOL...(lightly up already....you're gonna get your blood pressure up---not good).

Are you an adult? You can't be an adult with these replies.

If you think you have any effect on my blood pressure, you are more delusional than I thought. Good luck on figuring out the Humana PPO benefits for out of network services. We keep them a secret so only adults can know what they are.

Hey 'Dude'... i neither called Liberal or Conservative...I said 'DEMOCRAT' (that's worse)

Liberals ARE Democrats...the worst part of the the Democrat Party.

The way you went right to the name calling when you didn't have a leg to stand on, made me think that you're a Liberal. That's what Liberals do when they're wrong, they start yelling and calling names. :yes:

A Conservative would admit he was wrong and apologize for acting like a Liberal. :twitchy:

Liberals ARE Democrats...the worst part of the the Democrat Party.

The way you went right to the name calling when you didn't have a leg to stand on, made me think that you're a Liberal. That's what Liberals do when they're wrong, they start yelling and calling names. :yes:

A Conservative would admit he was wrong and apologize for acting like a Liberal. :twitchy:

Yeah, that's what Trump did every time he called someone a name. He is just so apologetic! LOL

I'm in Central IL. Humana offers 3 MAPD PPO plans and 1 MA plan in my county. The lowest OON costs for the beneficiary for any of the 4 PPO plans is 40%, The lowest OON MOOP for the 4 PPO plans is $10,000.

I'm in Central IL. Humana offers 3 MAPD PPO plans and 1 MA plan in my county. The lowest OON costs for the beneficiary for any of the 4 PPO plans is 40%, The lowest OON MOOP for the 4 PPO plans is $10,000.

Most of the OON plans in my area are 80% with a MOOP of 10k.
**HENCE why i asked the 'original question' of 'Humana offering a true PPO' ???
***It wasn't a Rhetorical question either, but some took it that way~!

JCP7sbC.jpg

:twitchy:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back