will humana pay PPO to PPO switch?

vic120

Guru
5000 Post Club
OH
Man I got a woman literally paying $66 per month $20 copy primary, $50 spec, health ded $100 drug ded I forget what

I could give her another Humana PPO $0 prim $0 spec $20 no deductibles more dental for $0 with all her doctors, but not the hmo

Her agent is nowhere to be found

Man I got a woman literally paying $66 per month $20 copy primary, $50 spec, health ded $100 drug ded I forget what

I could give her another Humana PPO $0 prim $0 spec $20 no deductibles more dental for $0 with all her doctors, but not the hmo

Yes

Yes, but....I wont even use Humana if dental is a huge concern.

Beware on the Humana dental

Been seeing denials even though here they say "oh yah go ahead on out of network"---while out there reviewing, so far in past few weeks I've seen 3 denials I am still working on why!?!

Denials coming back when auth isn't done upfront and dentists here not doing that like they should.

Thank GOD I'm not a dental agent...just sayin....

Yes, but....I wont even use Humana if dental is a huge concern.

Beware on the Humana dental

Been seeing denials even though here they say "oh yah go ahead on out of network"---while out there reviewing, so far in past few weeks I've seen 3 denials I am still working on why!?!

Denials coming back when auth isn't done upfront and dentists here not doing that like they should.

Thank GOD I'm not a dental agent...just sayin....

But.. their card says "DENTAL INCLUDED"....

But.. their card says "DENTAL INCLUDED"....
Again, Thank God I'm not a dental insurance agent. Never claim to be.

My least favorite thing to talk about.

So, won't here either anymore.

Problem is Dental insurance doesn't really exist in any way worth discussing. It's simply "allowances".

I was away from my usual driving routes this past week. I was interested to see two medicare related billboards, one for UHC and one for Humana.

I would have to go find the Humana billboard and look at it again to confirm this, but I am pretty sure the Humana board (over what I think is a heavily travelled street) said something like

Humana $4,000 Dental Benefits

Just whacked you right in the face with it.

I was away from my usual driving routes this past week. I was interested to see two medicare related billboards, one for UHC and one for Humana.

I would have to go find the Humana billboard and look at it again to confirm this, but I am pretty sure the Humana board (over what I think is a heavily travelled street) said something like

Humana $4,000 Dental Benefits

Just whacked you right in the face with it.

I think we have up to $6k here in FL.

yes they will pay-not sure if hey will pay for HRA if they are a current member- i believe some companies like Aetna doesn't.

Back