will humana pay PPO to PPO switch?

Maybe an unlimited cost but only covering certain procedures. i.e. we cover 2 fillings and extractions but we don’t care how much it costs.
Restrictions on the way they would cover fillings was one of the objections I had to the regular (non-MAPD) Humana dental plan.

Maybe an unlimited cost but only covering certain procedures. i.e. we cover 2 fillings and extractions but we don’t care how much it costs.

Yeah you would have to have rows of teeth like a shark to get the unlimited dental benefit out of them.

Man I got a woman literally paying $66 per month $20 copy primary, $50 spec, health ded $100 drug ded I forget what

I could give her another Humana PPO $0 prim $0 spec $20 no deductibles more dental for $0 with all her doctors, but not the hmo

Her agent is nowhere to be found

As long as the “PBP” (digits of the contract # after the hyphen) differ, Humana (and most carriers that I know of) will pay. Ex: H2649-029 to H2649-039 (or vice versa)

Yes, that's exactly what it is when you did through the EOC. Had a customer recently argue with me about it.
The disingenuous marketing is always fun. Still not as bad as the meal cards though..

I think we have up to $6k here in FL.

essence has a large on I think $7500 and I think some devoted plans do as well

I was told recently some WellCare mutual plans have unlimited but I don't quote them so I don't know

Back