Does Partial Extra Help (50%) pay 1/2 of monthly LEP?

It seems too good to be true. Thank you for your reply!

Yep, no kidding. There are SOME advantages to being a low-income individual.

Off topic -- what part of TX do you live in? I was born there and most of my relatives live there, in the DFW area. We go down there every year or so. I always feel like I'm home when I cross that line at Texarkana. :daydream:

Yep, no kidding. There are SOME advantages to being a low-income individual.

Off topic -- what part of TX do you live in? I was born there and most of my relatives live there, in the DFW area. We go down there every year or so. I always feel like I'm home when I cross that line at Texarkana. :daydream:

I was born in Corpus Christi, graduated from UT in Austin and have lived in San Antonio, Dallas proper and now in Houston. My market however is San Antonio.

That's great. I was born a few blocks from UT in Austin, but we moved north when I was 3 1/2. We have a nephew who retired from US Army Special Forces who lives in San Antonio now and loves it there. We will probably run down there to see their new place soon. From where we live in TN, it's just over 1000 miles.

There's no place like Texas, and in my very humble opinion, you've got a great governor there.

That's great. I was born a few blocks from UT in Austin, but we moved north when I was 3 1/2. We have a nephew who retired from US Army Special Forces who lives in San Antonio now and loves it there. We will probably run down there to see their new place soon. From where we live in TN, it's just over 1000 miles.

There's no place like Texas, and in my very humble opinion, you've got a great governor there.

If you ever get the chance to drive by your old home, it’s most likely either gone or replaced by co-op or ugly condo.
It looks like you are right on the money exactamundo. Where his member summary read 36 months of Gap coverage, it now reads 0
!
Thanks again.

If you ever get the chance to drive by your old home, it’s most likely either gone or replaced by co-op or ugly condo.
It looks like you are right on the money exactamundo. Where his member summary read 36 months of Gap coverage, it now reads 0
!
Thanks again.

You're very welcome. And you're exactly right -- our little house was demolished in 2019 and replaced with a not-very-attractive new one.

Back