Does Sbli do standard level with insulin and Neuropathy ?

DonP

Guru
1000 Post Club
I think i read they do level standard on insulin and neuropathy ? Thats the only issue this 52 yr old has . I haven’t written any sbli yet . People seem to like them so i assume they give instant decisions on everything ? Are they mailing policy’s to the client now ? I’m going to start using them

I think i read they do level standard on insulin and neuropathy ? Thats the only issue this 52 yr old has . I haven’t written any sbli yet . People seem to like them so i assume they give instant decisions on everything ? Are they mailing policy’s to the client now ? I’m going to start using them
They might?

Most likely it’s a no.

But they surprise sometimes.

They might?

Most likely it’s a no.

But they surprise sometimes.
A no to what? They won’t take neuropathy and insulin at their higher standard rate ? I thought i read somewhere they do . So cica’s still the one to write even with their new rx check? That shouldn’t have any issues going thru. Any other carriers write that level ?

A no to what? They won’t take neuropathy and insulin at their higher standard rate ? I thought i read somewhere they do . So cica’s still the one to write even with their new rx check? That shouldn’t have any issues going thru. Any other carriers write that level ?
In theory they take it. In the real world they don't always follow their own guidelines. Just do the app. It's fast and easy and they will tell you.

In theory they take it. In the real world they don't always follow their own guidelines. Just do the app. It's fast and easy and they will tell you.
Yep if not I’ll pivot to cica . If they screw with it I’ll just do gtl

Back