Does State Farm Check for Pregnancy in Life Insurance?

Call an agency and have them ask an underwriter? That will give you the best answer.

I want to know if state farm check for pregnancy during a medical exam for life insurance

Pregnancy doesn't shorten your lifespan so why would it matter anyway.

If you are buying life insurance, I would shop beyond State Farm. Talk to a local broker that carries the companies on Term4Sale.com Menu

Since most standard apps ask if you have seen a Dr. in the last X years it would have to be on the application. Even if the applicant had not seen a Dr, most apps have some form of question asking if you anticipate medical treatment in the next X months.

There was a day when insurance companies would not accept a pregnant applicant but most will now unless there has been some complication. As Newby said, in this day and age, it doesn't have a lot of effect on mortality.

This is a guess and only a guess.... but I assume State Farm will accept someone up till the end of the second trimester. Not sure, but I think all of the captive companies (P&C captive) work that way.

Then they will write again 14 days after the birth.

Dan

I've yet to see a company that doesn't ask. That said, they are only concerned if there are complications or it is very late in the pregnancy.

As long as she doesn't have or hasn't had a history of gestational diabetes or other complications, just disclose it and forget about it.

Back