Does Your FMO Reimburse You for E&O, AHIP?

wehotex

Guru
1000 Post Club
Houston, Tex
When shopping uplines for my nephew, I discovered one that reimburses a new, inexperienced agent for License, classes and business cards!! My cheapo upline has only offered business cards and flyers, so far. I received 2 mailer leads after squawking about their lack of support. What does your FMO provide you materially?

I get contracts that allow me to sell for those insurance companies that don't contract directly. That's all I expect.

Oh yea...and I get crickets during the holidays.

You don't think you're selling yourself short?

Not at all. The crickets are normally pretty juicy.

Seriously....I consider uplines about as useful as teets on a bull. Anytime I need to deal with a company I call myself. Saves time and I'm much more reliable in dealing with my own business than anyone else would be. Except for 3 or 4 phone calls the only time I've ever called one was to inquire about a new company I was considering. Now I just use email for new contract information.

You don't think you're selling yourself short?

In your posts over the years it's fairly obvious that you're bitter about the state of selling MA plans.

There is a LOT less red tape with FE and MUCH higher FYC. Is there anything in particular holding you back from changing the focus of your career?

In your posts over the years it's fairly obvious that you're bitter about the state of selling MA plans. There is a LOT less red tape with FE and MUCH higher FYC. Is there anything in particular holding you back from changing the focus of your career?

Pompous jerk. That is NOT the topic. If you're so dammed concern about me, you could PM me. Kizz my azz.

Pompous jerk. That is NOT the topic. If you're so dammed concern about me, you could PM me. Kizz my azz.

If I've offended you then I truly apologize. Every so often you make a post like this and it seems like that with your experience working in this market you could move towards something you might enjoy more, just an observation and again, my apologies for offending you.

Back