Doing It Yourself

There was a website that JD Easy put a link up to a day or so ago. It told all the steps to doing your own mail. Basically it said you can get the total cost down to $310.00 per 1,000

You can get the cost down under $400/1000 using your own PO BOX. That will save you the time even if you use an out of state mail house. The key is knowing that your cards are shipped priority 2 day to guarantee they hit your territory in a timely manner. At that point, you are seeing a significant increase in time having the cards directed back to your local PO box. In this scenario you can cut cost and save time...you do however have to pay your own return postage which is around 1.10/card depending on quantity.

We have a lead house and I'm happy to answer questions for you on how to set your system up....as long as your PO box is setup, you just need to ask all the lead houses if thy allow you to print your BRM barcode and PO Box on the lead piece.

PM me and I'll give you all the details so you can shop around.

The savings I see from having your own BRM has not been much off the price of having the mail house do it. THe last one I ordered from said it was a $5 discount by using your own BRM. Can't see saving $5, only to spend $30 on the BRM charges.

Would love to here your comments. I have considered doing this myself to try my own content, but have not had the time yet. I have only done the research. It seems to me you would have to spend quite a bit on a stuffer for the envelopes. Printing and sorting would be the easy part. Look forward to seeing what other suggest.

eddie said:
Anyone use Jenmarco with good results?

Used them. Got back mailers I didn't send along with mailers I did send. It appeared he took orders on the same zip codes and devided up the returns. Never used them again.

Back