Would It Work? Free Gas if We Can't Save You Money?

I prefer not having to pay people to get their business. This way I never owe someone something other than the best service and price I can get them. I do business with a person or company if they do business with me.

that has been working for me for years........

I still don't think you can use this for Med supps. People use to use the knife set give away like the vacuum cleaners companies, and they had to stop. I am not sure of the legality of this.

Even considering the plate lickers
I'd find a way you don't save me money and want my free pizza.
I'd bet you'd be way ahead compared to paying one of these "iffy" lead companies for leads.

Here in Pa it's considered an inducement and illegal. I had this killer ad ready to run...when I checked with the Ins Dept it was either axe the ad or get axed:err:

Attachments

• DinnerChallengeAd-a.pdf
    218.8 KB · Views: 24
I prefer not having to pay people to get their business. This way I never owe someone something other than the best service and price I can get them. I do business with a person or company if they do business with me.

I agree. I have never paid to get business.

We just moved and I elected to use AT&T for phone and internet. I had to pay AT&T to hook up the service for the "privilege" of paying them each month for their service.

Based on that prospects should pay me $50 for the "privilege" of taking a policy that they will make monthly payments on. Wouldn't that be nice.

Come to think of it, some insurance companies do charge a "policy fee". That doesn't seen right either, the agent is the one who incurred the expense to write the app. Sometimes it looks like everyone except the agent is making money. :yes:

Back