Double Redirect and Sherpa access to Healthcare.gov DOWN

WiscBroker

Expert
In case you haven't heard, CMS has disabled the Double Re-direct which is used by Health Sherpa and other web enrollment platforms due to a security breach. At this time, the only way to enroll someone through the Health Insurance Marketplace for a SEP is to do a 3-way phone call with your client and Healthcare.gov (if your client is not in your office). Or, to have the client sign themselves up directly on healthcare.gov and hope they put your broker information in the system. I was told by a rep at Health Sherpa today that CMS has "promised" the double re-direct will be working again Oct. 30, two days before Open Enrollment. For some reason, I am skeptical and thinking "catastrophic" will take on a whole new meaning on Nov 1.

But at least Sherpa is free.
And hc.gov is free.
And some subsidized plans are free.
And sometimes agents must work for free.

With money like that, why complain?
:arghh:

Hello all! Sorry about that - the double redirect pathways are up again, and we also have PY2019 plans and rates up now. You can window shop and save plan selections on leads - on 11/1, the resume links for these leads will go into the application flow. We will keep everyone updated as other announcements come up (we have at least 1 or 2 more coming shortly). Thanks and best wishes for a successful OEP!

Got 5 households pre-loaded in my HS account today since 4pm - total of 14 Members . . .

Took me 4 hours to make $225 a month residual . . .

Must be nice. Last time I checked 14 x $0 is still $0.

$15 per Member per Month - gravy . . . Wrap them with an Accident Medical and HI plan = no Brainer. Although only added 1 of those on these 5 households.

Easy part-time $$ and no CMS Medicare rules to worry about.

Just starting, so I may have a different opinion on 12/15 ;)

Back