E-insuranceleads.com

Mark

Guru
5000 Post Club
Georgia
e-insuranceleads.com

I did a search and could not find anything on here about this lead company?

Have any of you tried them and what do you think about their leads?

Way-back machine shows 3 hits back in 2008 for what appears to be an Aged Lead vendor.

Then nothing...
Alexa shows they have no ranking at all. How did you find them or did they find you?

SO, I'd be wary until I knew more.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Mark,

I looked more at his site: Owner is: e-insuranceleads.com was created by Docktor’s Insurance, Inc.

I met Mr. Docktor at LeadsCon in New York. [have his card somewhere...can't remember his first name] Wanting to be an affiliate for us. Said he could drive quality life leads & wanted to sell them for $25 - $50 each! Told him I had no way to do business with prices like that.

So, looks like he found an old URL & decided to go into business instead selling to agents. Be careful as the disclaimer says: "*Prices above include a no returns policy."

But I will say he seemed pretty confident he could drive good life leads....its your money.

Last edited:
I would say there are people who are in the lead generation business and there are people who are great at being the insurance agents. I would say it is specialty based

Welcome to the Forum Julie.

I think a different answer for lifeagent426 would be: of Course! Go ahead & work the leads you generate. There are no better leads you could work IMHO and the least expensive.

There are quite a few agents that have their own web site & drive leads for their agencies.

If you find you generate more leads than you can work then look to becoming an affiliate for a company in this space like HometownQuotes.com.

I believe one can be a Great insurance agent & also good at lead gen if they have an interest. [several on this Forum do it quite well] Think about it. You can increase your Brand Awareness in your market by having your own web site. HometownQuotes.com nor All Web Leads is going to increase your brand awareness in your market. [sorry Julie]

You will find that if you are in a growth/momentum mode [staffing up for faster growth] that you most likely can't drive enough leads to your site. Then you would need to work with companies like mine [or AWL] to help get you quality leads to work.

If you find yourself in that situation, I would love to earn your business.

There is lots of help on this site & of course, you are welcome to call/email me any time.

Merry Christmas!

e-insuranceleads.com

I did a search and could not find anything on here about this lead company?

Have any of you tried them and what do you think about their leads?

Hi Mark,
You and I have spoken several times on the phone about final expense policies, I am also on your linkedin.

My name is Josh Docktor. Here is my linkedin profile: Josh Docktor | LinkedIn

I sell life and health insurance leads to multiple insurance agencies. I am also a producing insurance agent licensed in 10+ states with over 20+ carriers.

If anyone would like more information on the leads I generate, please visit my website, Home | Exclusive Life and Health Insurance LeadsExclusive Life and Health Insurance Leads | 1-888-773-1181

Thank you,
Josh

Josh..........

How do you justify this:

"Prices above include a no returns policy"

With as many bogus leads on the internet, any agent with common sense would want a fair return policy for bad leads.

And please........................
don't tell me that you don't get bad leads.

Hi Mark,
You and I have spoken several times on the phone about final expense policies, I am also on your linkedin.

My name is Josh Docktor. Here is my linkedin profile: Josh Docktor | LinkedIn

I sell life and health insurance leads to multiple insurance agencies. I am also a producing insurance agent licensed in 10+ states with over 20+ carriers.

If anyone would like more information on the leads I generate, please visit my website, Home | Exclusive Life and Health Insurance LeadsExclusive Life and Health Insurance Leads | 1-888-773-1181

Thank you,
Josh

Is your offer for $120 in free leads something you can get and after working them decide if you want to purchase from you or is it sign up and commit to buying leads and you throw in the free leads?

Just looked at your pricing after posting the above question and it appears who get the free leads commitment free and can then purchase if you want commitment free. Is this correct?

Last edited:
Back