E-insuranceleads.com

Just a quick note to Bob....

I use both email and phone to contact leads. I wouldn't mind a feature where they tell us how they want to be contacted first included with the HTQ leads.

I do have some that appreciate the email over the call as you cited, I'm that way too. But if there's nothing on the lead to let us know their preference..... ? ;)

I do have some that appreciate the email over the call as you cited, I'm that way too. But if there's nothing on the lead to let us know their preference..... ? ;)

Just being pragmatic here, who cares what they "say" on the lead form. Get them on the phone and close them.

Alternative ways to contact internet leads:

1. Search email address in Facebook--it will show the profile attached to that email address. Send a message. (create a profile for yourself, with a business page attached to it.)

2. Google search the leads name,zip code. Often times they have a listed number or have put their name and number somewhere in public records.

3. Anywho.com

4. LinkedIn--search name. Send an invitation to connect and in that invitation, put your message that you are trying to reach them.

There is more than one way to skin a cat.

"Just being pragmatic here, who cares what they "say" on the lead form. Get them on the phone and close them."

And how often do you BUY from someone who does the opposite of what you request?

"Just being pragmatic here, who cares what they "say" on the lead form. Get them on the phone and close them."

And how often do you BUY from someone who does the opposite of what you request?

These are internet leads, your job is to get them on the phone, and close out all the other agents calling. If you wait till the evening for example, if thats what they put on the form, you might find they have already "taken care of it".

There's always that possibility. But again, how often do you buy from someone who does the opposite of what you request?

I understand your point as I respond by email immediately and depending on the hour, by phone also. But the question that was raised wasn't about time of day to call, it was about preferred method of contact.... different animal.

Back