Eapp over the Phone . . .

For term insurance Moron. Why would you pay for fexquotes when you're not licensed and dont have leads?

Forester's non-med Term is even less competitive. Many carriers smoke them on most levels. I do like their AD and their Advantage Plus via Eapp though.

LOL @ "not licensed" - I'm licensed in several states . . .

We have plenty of leads.

Why do you "assume" Matty?

Forester's non-med Term is even less competitive. Many carriers smoke them on most levels. I do like their AD and their Advantage Plus via Eapp though.

LOL @ "not licensed" - I'm licensed in several states . . .

We have plenty of leads.

Why do you "assume" Matty?

You dont even have an insurance license so why would you have leads?

Why doesn't @myinsurebiz get licensed and then maybe try selling insurance. Don't understand why you come on here if you have no desire to pass licensing tests

I believe you have me confused with Lost Dollar. I've mentioned several times that I'm fully licensed, have E&O and have dozens of Carrier appointments.

I may just need to put your silly self on ignore or block. You have an english comprehension issue it seems . . .

I believe you have me confused with Lost Dollar. I've mentioned several times that I'm fully licensed, have E&O and have dozens of Carrier appointments.

I may just need to put your silly self on ignore or block. You have an english comprehension issue it seems . . .

Nope you're not licensed. And I cant believe that you think you need to record yourself studying for insurance exam.

That's just cray cray.

Recording sales calls is one thing. But to record yourself studing for the licensing exam is cray cray

Back