EB Client Portal Vendor - Any Suggestions?

maw1221

Does anyone currently offer their clients customized web portals which include all of their plan designs, forms, resources, etc.? If so, could you please share the name of your vendor and your satisfaction with their services? Would be much appreciated!

Hi MAW, my name is Kathleen. I'm the marketing manager @ Workable Solutions, a full-service TPA. Since no one else has responded to your post, I'd like to take a moment and invite you to check out our Benefit Solutions website with information about our online portal and administration services. We offer all of the features you requested (and others!) and we have many happy clients.

If you'd like to find out more, please visit WorkableSolutions.com/BenefitSolutions or send our sales dept an email at [email protected]. I think that our solution would be a good fit given your requested specifications!

Here's what one of our larger clients has to say:
"Workable Solutions has been an extremely timely, effective, and affordable solution for providing American Home Mortgage Servicing, Inc.’s benefits administration. They approach our associates as “their associates”, both in being quick to respond and also in the tone and demeanor that the message is delivered. They have become more than a business partner, but rather an extension to our Human Resources team."

Last edited:
Back