Edward Karram and Sell U

Like I said, I never been part of this forum before, but saw this thread when I researched Ed and SELL-U. I only commented when I finally saw someone with common sense on here. Either way, you believe what you want. If it was Ed, wouldn't you think he would have tried to comment or reply months ago? Inyourface is actually another guy from the SELL-U group, he just posted on the group FB last night that he commented on this thread and that's when I logged in.

Can somebody link me to some of Edward's posts in this forum?

Not when he's playing somebody else like above, but where he's actually giving value under his real name? I can't seem to find them.

I'm glad someone actually talked some sense on this thread. I actually saw this thread months ago, when I was about to sign up for the SELL-U program, but decided that most of these links were either one sided reviews or don't give both sides of the story. Everyone has a past and unless you can hear both sides in front of each other, who am I to judge.

I am glad I decided to move forward with joining, and I too think it is the best decision and investment I could have made. You can chose to continue and attack him, but none of you actually know him personally or professionally, and unless you do, then all your opinions are based on what you read and not reality.

Grant Cardone was a heroin addict and a loser, but turned his life around and he is one of the biggest speakers today. Jordan Belfort ripped thousands of people off and served actual time in jail, but packs rooms with thousands of people wanting to listen to him.
Edward Karram knows the ins and outs of life insurance sales like nobody I have ever met before, and I have been in the industry for over 20 years.

remember that "Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future"

Edward. You are TOO CUTE.

Not based in reality?

A Texas judge heard your story as well as the other side and gave you a felony. (court records are considered reality by most people.)

And also said you can't have a license. (AKA Reality)

Your legal history has consistent entries from 2012 - 2019. Whether you do the search or I do the search.. Bing or Google. California or Australia.. It's the same. (Reality)

There are 3 marketing agencies in other groups accusing you of bouncing checks.

THIS YEAR.

Are they wrong? Perhaps.

But it sure seems like a stretch that they all just happened to pick you as the scape goat.

Quit coming in here and pretending to be somebody else so you can try to push down the negatives about you.

It seems like you've fooled exactly zero people here.

Here's a novel concept...

Stop ripping people off and make a living off being an honest man.

Back