EMail Marketing For FE Leads

This question may be already asked an answered, but I was wondering if anybody had used email campaigns for FE leads. Would this be a viable way of getting in front of more prospects, or is this just not the market for this? Any suggestions would be welcomed. If anybody does this, how do you do it, and how do you go about it?

Part of the problem you'll have with that is in sourcing the e-mail lists and also with geography. If you're planning on doing internet/phone sales you'd have better luck.

1. Some folks buy aged internet leads from Stellar Prospects (Michael Norris) and just use those e-mail addresses, but if all you'll be doing is e-mailing then that can get expensive fast.
2. If you're looking for e-mail addresses you're going to probably have to get coregistration data or something like that which is going to be difficult to sort by state/age.

Those are probably the two most viable options and neither one particularly lends itself to being effective.

This question may be already asked an answered, but I was wondering if anybody had used email campaigns for FE leads. Would this be a viable way of getting in front of more prospects, or is this just not the market for this? Any suggestions would be welcomed. If anybody does this, how do you do it, and how do you go about it?

I use Constant Contact a lot to marketing through email.

I have an email newsletter for my existing clients. Click Here to see my insurance agent newsletter. 95% of my client newsletter has nothing to do with insurance but things I think they want to read about. But I'm not sharing it on here.

I have some online surveys as emails and webpages. Click Here to see one of them.

Example of my online survey leads - YouTube is an example of a lead I got from it.

I even put this survey on craigslist,facebook and linkedin.

Anybody use Lisa yet?

yes, she does a wonderful webcam show, very reasonable prices too-:1wink:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Part of the problem you'll have with that is in sourcing the e-mail lists and also with geography. If you're planning on doing internet/phone sales you'd have better luck.

1. Some folks buy aged internet leads from Stellar Prospects (Michael Norris) and just use those e-mail addresses, but if all you'll be doing is e-mailing then that can get expensive fast.
2. If you're looking for e-mail addresses you're going to probably have to get coregistration data or something like that which is going to be difficult to sort by state/age.

Those are probably the two most viable options and neither one particularly lends itself to being effective.

yea, aged leads are gonna be tough, because of the spam filters, got to stay away from gmail accounts-best spam filters anywhere---never get spam in my inbox unless I opted in.

So if you are going to use aged leads, you got make sure your email gets in the inbox, mailchimp and the like will ban u soon enough, I did find one automation program that would spoof the from address so I could get in the inbox and make it look like you sent yourself the email if I wants, but it was expensive.

Last edited:
Back