Emergency Room/ Hospital Under Obamacare

I wonder if they will impose the penalty if there is not enough money to provide the subsidies?

And you know there won't be money for subsidies, so . . .

14uazjo.jpg

Wal-Mart is doing its part to reduce Hospitalizations of their employees. To adjust to increasing medical costs, they're increasing premiums and also opening their own Heart and Back Surgery centers. Employees will be able to get their Heart and Spinal surgeries for FREE from a Wal-Mart approved surgeon!

Source: Obamacare to Jack Up Insurance Premiums | Blog | The Willis Report with Gerri Willis | Fox Business

It's a good bet that the employee will have to sign a waiver of their right to sue the Walmart surgeon. I suppose since it's free that's a fair trade-off?
-ac

Wal-Mart is doing its part to reduce Hospitalizations of their employees. To adjust to increasing medical costs, they're increasing premiums and also opening their own Heart and Back Surgery centers. Employees will be able to get their Heart and Spinal surgeries for FREE from a Wal-Mart approved surgeon!

Source: Obamacare to Jack Up Insurance Premiums | Blog | The Willis Report with Gerri Willis | Fox Business

It's a good bet that the employee will have to sign a waiver of their right to sue the Walmart surgeon. I suppose since it's free that's a fair trade-off?
-ac

I can only imagine what that doctor office would look like. I just imagine the wal-mart face behind the doctor that you last see before going under anesthesia... with the wal-mart brand tools that were bogo.

Clean-up in aisle 2, clean-up in aisle 2. Any available associates, please report to surgery for assistance.

Back