"Evercare enrollment"

Only took from Nov 21, 2007 until January 29th, 2008 to get appointed. (today). Hope you are not in a rush.

Mine took longer... disgruntling :mad:... but after you get over it, the benefits will gradually make you see it worthwhile.:yes:

UHC has a plethora of support and products, not to mention ability to enroll MA plans using your laptop and uploading via internet later. This beats online enrollment, because you can't always get online at many senior's locations.

If you certify for Evercare, make sure you go the extra step and get a local manager to give you state specific training.

Be prepared for a lot of UPS deliveries if you certify with everything!:laugh:

because............................
LOUSY Inpatient hospital benefits. I'll quote right off their 2008 benefits. $250 co-pay days 1-16. A 16 day hospital stay will cost the member $4000. On top of that there is NO Annual max listed. This is a typical United Health Care scam. They use to be in this market years ago then suddenly dropped out. I still hear seniors complaining about them from 10 years ago. Well their back and their agents are avoiding explaining that MAJOR feature.:no:

LOUSY Inpatient hospital benefits. I'll quote right off their 2008 benefits. $250 co-pay days 1-16. A 16 day hospital stay will cost the member $4000. On top of that there is NO Annual max listed. This is a typical United Health Care scam. They use to be in this market years ago then suddenly dropped out. I still hear seniors complaining about them from 10 years ago. Well their back and their agents are avoiding explaining that MAJOR feature.:no:

In my state, the Evercare plan is a ppo and is a very good plan. $1800 MOOP. Generics throught the gap. $150 day co-pay for hospital stays days 1-12 and this is for a zero premium plan.

Winter

You guys are focused on the Chronic Illness plan of Evercare. The dual SNP zeros out all those costs.

The brochure (I think) doesn't take in account that people on Medicaid pay zero because (again I think) CMS won't let them print this.

Rick

That PPO sounds more beneficial and I could live with selling that. We have an ex-agent from our plan who is moving everyone to the evercare chronic illness plan with that crap hospital co-pay. Not only does he not show them the benefits he plays a game like he is still with our plan. He tells them: " I'm here to upgrade your plan benefits," Update your benefits," "the company was bought out and you need to apply with the new company," and on and on and on. Whatever works for him he'll do it. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the commish is higher for this plan. This guy was ripe with compliance issues when he worked for us and he's just moved on to a new venue. He's going to have a ton of chargebacks because we've been able to follow his trail and get the member's apps pulled and re-enrolled where they were. These were satisfied customers and now they are thinking all MA reps are suspicious. The duel eligibles are being left with brochures that have the co-pays listed. CMS let our plan market zero co-pays on our dual eligible plan material, so I'm not sure about that comment. They do have a brochure with benefits that says 0 co-pay after days 1-16 $250/day co-pay. I couldn't believe CMS let that slip by with the Zero first then listing the co-pays on the 2nd line. We have $175/day for 3 days and they are done. $1500 annual max, with zero premium and part D included(gap coverage for generic.) We have a chronic care plan, that is for certain situations like having special prescription needs and it's not for everyone like this guy is doing.

You will have to forgive me, fostever, but I am having a hard time trying to follow your comments. It seems as though you are upset that Evercare is offering benefits different than "your plan". Would you please state clearly what plan you are refering to, if it is not the Evercare product? Otherwise, it appears you are trying to run down Evercare as being inferior to another plan that you are promoting.

Please correct me if I am mistaken.

You will have to forgive me, fostever, but I am having a hard time trying to follow your comments. It seems as though you are upset that Evercare is offering benefits different than "your plan". Would you please state clearly what plan you are refering to, if it is not the Evercare product? Otherwise, it appears you are trying to run down Evercare as being inferior to another plan that you are promoting.

Please correct me if I am mistaken.
The Hospital benefit is $250/day for 16 days $4000 OOP for anything over 16 days. Even if the member gets some special needs such as specialty drugs it probably isn't worth it. The agents in my market are putting everybody into this plan. Someone with chronic illnesses is more likely to get hospitalized and have to pay way more than the original Medicare Plan's deductible of $1024 covering 60 days inpatient. What is so hard to follow? They give up doctor choice and have to pay more most of the time. Yes it is inferior in that respect. Many MA agents parade around as Senior Benefits Consultants when they are actually just trying to cash in on the confusion in the senior market. Sorry if I offended you. I wasn't directing it at any Secure Horizons/Evercare reps, just the unethical ones putting everyone in a plan that is not fit for them.

Evercare is part of the UnitedHealthcare/Securehorizons Medicare Advantage family. Go through an FMO... try these folks, don't know if they're in your area but they are great to work with Cutler and Associates

Last month I contacted the Kingdom Group directly and asked about their pre-set appointments and mentioned I wasn't referred to them by anyone. Kingdom sent me some of their contracts including one that said Cutler and Associates would be my FMO. That's when I decided to start doing some surfing about insurance and found this website and the "comments" about Kingdom. Never did send them the papers.

Back