ExamFX for Life & Health Pre-licensing

Re: ExamFX is Horrible for Life & Health Pre-licensing

i went thru i e s and i feel like i made a hundred .I noticed that you will all ways have 2 answers that you have to choose from and the others make no sense at all .If you guess :yes: c

i went thru i e s and i feel like i made a hundred .I noticed that you will all ways have 2 answers that you have to choose from and the others make no sense at all .If you guess :yes: c

Sam do you know anything about capitalization, punctuation and proper spelling? :err:

I recently passed my State Exam via pre-licensing courses from Exam FX. The course was a breeze compared to the few online courses I took while obtaining my Bachelors degree. I will admit I found Exam FX to load up the chapters with some unneeded material. If you have difficulty with the amount of material, I would suggest taking the simulated exam OVER and OVER, while printing the incorrect answers out and studying what you missed. This is the route I went, and in doing so, I passed their guarantee exam, as well as my state exam. Best of luck!

ExamFX focuses on the major topics to get you through the test. I don't believe it was designed to cover EVERY aspect of insurance. Getting a 100 on the test doesn't get you a better license. :)

Back