Examples of Dumb Insurance Software Mistakes

marindependent

Guru
1000 Post Club
Today while you using a well known AMS P&C software system I copied and pasted a DOB from an email into the AMS system. The Date of Birth was written as something like 01/15/58. When I went to paste this into the AMS systsem is autopolulated/changed it to read 01/15/2058. Which was immedialty highlighted in red, for obvious reasons.

WTF.... What the heck are these expensive platforms doing with our money? This is such an easy problem for them to fix. There is NO WAY that they have not been told about this mistake.

Please feel free to share your "Dumb Insurance Software Mistakes" with the forum [and the world] in this thread.

Today while you using a well known AMS P&C software system I copied and pasted a DOB from an email into the AMS system. The Date of Birth was written as something like 01/15/58. When I went to paste this into the AMS systsem is autopolulated/changed it to read 01/15/2058. Which was immedialty highlighted in red, for obvious reasons.

WTF.... What the heck are these expensive platforms doing with our money? This is such an easy problem for them to fix. There is NO WAY that they have not been told about this mistake.

Please feel free to share your "Dumb Insurance Software Mistakes" with the forum [and the world] in this thread.
Most programs require a four digit number input for the year.

Reactions: DHK
Back