Exchange Certification

Houcoogster goes off on tangents. The entire point to him was that it's dangerous to assist anyone with their subsidy application in an official capacity and it's double dangerous if there is any communication gap.
-ac

I agree. I'm a semi-native Spanish speaker, and feel very comfortable speaking in everyday situations. But in business, I'm about 75% comfortable because I need to ensure I get the idea across correctly to protect myself.

The reason I posted that was to see if anybody wanted to help brush up on our Spanish kinda work together and get the terms down.

I understand the importance of them understanding the subsidies and the IRS rules. I have retained the services of a reputable translator. I will record all sales calls and store them in the cloud for 10 years. (Yes, legal in Texas)

I didn't mean to go off on you Allen but to tell me to stay away from that market is like telling me to not participate in ocare given my geographical location.

Just thought I'd bump this back to the top in case somebody actually gets in before 10/1.

:D

One of the forum administrators should merge this thread with the "Exchange Registration" thread, as they both contain useful information. Would cut down on duplicate posts as well.
-ac

Back