Excited to be a New Member with the Community!

Moeddess

I have decieded this year to go independent to allow more freedom and access to the products my clients are looking for and trust in me to provide that will fits their needs.
I have been a licensed agent for over 6 years now and have sold products from health, life, accident, Medicare, dental, ACA, and short-term and last year I started getting more involve with my clients who need guidance with assisted living. I am looking to expand into LTC and more life products this year. Being licensed in more than half the U.S. states does provide a challenge sometimes but I find it is worth it each year in shows growth I keep it. I love being the agent that my clients refer their friends and family. NO call is ever not worth taking, even if it does result in sell. I truly believe that the trust and confidence feel having me for their agent (guide, supporter) is number 1st and NO question or ask for assistance should ever be overlooked, even if the only assistance is direct trusted information that provides support and broadens my network with others.
I can't wait to begin this new adventure let's share, learn and grow!

Back