Memphis TN - Must sees and Dos

WinoBlues

Guru
5000 Post Club
So, I am heading to the East Coast next month. I and a son are going to meet in Memphis for some R&R.

Staying in an AirBnB close to Beale and BB King. Not sure if we will rent a car.

Going to check out The Lorraine Motel, Graceland, Stacks records and Sun studio. And Beale at night.

Really want to try local food and some Tennessee Whiskey

Any suggestions?

Edit: Going to try to do Nashville this year also.

Thanks

So, I am heading to the East Coast next month. I and a son are going to meet in Memphis for some R&R.

Staying in an AirBnB close to Beale and BB King. Not sure if we will rent a car.

Going to check out The Lorraine Motel, Graceland, Stacks records and Sun studio. And Beale at night.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Hard to go wrong with bar b q in Memphis. But I would highly recommend Leonard's Pit Barbecue. They haven't been around forever for no reason.

I have a good friend there is you need some pointers.

Hard to go wrong with bar b q in Memphis. But I would highly recommend Leonard's Pit Barbecue. They haven't been around forever for no reason.

I have a good friend there is you need some pointers.

I will check it out. Want to try some dry rub ribs, and of course some BBQ and country fried Chicken. Black beans and rice

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Bump.

In bound.

Latest posts

Back