Experiences with Dialers ?

Mark from WI

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I am doing a comparison of auto-dialers for selling insurance. Here are a few that I have heard about:

• SalesTechnologies.com
  • SalesDialers.com
  • Leads360.com
  • MojoSells.com
  • DialYourLeads.com
  • Five9.com
  • Dolphin Power Dialer

Some dialers come with other types of features (e.g. lead routing, CRM, email drip marketing, etc.) and some are stand-alone.

Agents say that Dialers can speed up the processing of leads, and when coupled with either B2B lists, opt-in lists, real-time or aged leads, can really help an agent drive returns.

Any thoughts about the pros and cons of certain auto-dialers and your experiences?

Thank you.

Those aren't autodialers. An autodialer is what does a voice broadcast/robo call/press 1 type service. All of the ones you mentioned are either a power dialer or a predictive dialer. You can get a more detailed explanation at autodialerservices.com.

Another one you should add to your list is callfire.

SalesTechnologies.com has a graphic of a curvy woman and takes the time to draw out her nipples, that seems to send an unprofessional message.

I had a comparison grid with some write ups put together, but ended up unintentionally deleting it. For all practical purposes for an individual agent MojoSells.com, SalesDialers.com, and CallFire.com are the most viable options.

I like SalesDialers.com (promo code AML for $99/month, yes it's an affiliate deal) because it offers the most value for the buck of any hosted dialer solution. They'll let you record calls for free and include drip email marketing.

Some folks like MojoSells.com more, but it will only let you dial three lines at a time vs four with SalesDialers. It also is not Mac compatible and does not include email drip marketing. Call recording costs extra.

CallFire is a great start for folks that just want to try it out, but aren't calling much. They charge hourly vs monthly, so depending on how much you're dialing it can get more expensive, but if you don't make many calls or want to dip your toe in the water first, it's a great option.

Five9 is more of an enterprise solution for a call center environment.

I'm not familiar with dolphin, but it looks like it's a single line dialer which almost defeats the purpose of using a power dialer.

Those aren't autodialers. An autodialer is what does a voice broadcast/robo call/press 1 type service. All of the ones you mentioned are either a power dialer or a predictive dialer. You can get a more detailed explanation at autodialerservices.com.

Thanks Josh, very helpful reply. - Mark

Is the infamous Gary Prado involved with SalesDialers?
I believe he owns the company. I've been working with him for about a year and have zero complaints.
If it's the same Gary Prado (how many can there be?), he disappeared from the forum (after being a frequent poster) a few years ago (maybe before you were around) after getting busted. He was posting as someone else (bashing a competitor, I think), and denied it. I think the IP address tripped him up...

Given that, wouldn't most folks have to think twice about not only his intelligence, but also his integrity?

Thanks Josh, very helpful reply. - Mark

Glad to help. Feel free to email or call if you want more detailed of a breakdown too. I really should get around to putting another one together, but you know how it goes.

Back