Experiences with Genworth?

If You Go To Tags & Look Up Paramedical Or Examiners Or Even Exams You Will Probably Pull Up Several Posts From Examiners Looking For Agents. I'm In Orlando, Fl & Have Been Doing Paramed Exams For 4 Years Now & My Work Speaks For Itself.
[email protected]

Hello Agents!
I am a paramedical examiner in the Fort Worth area and I came to this site specifically to network. I was always under the impression that agents preferred to use reputable companies rather than independent examiners. I am amazed by the opinions that I am finding here. But then again, I have heard stories from the paramed offices about no shows and incomplete paperwork being submitted weeks later. I am an examiner who has to do damage control when someone has been stood up, poked and prodded to no avail, or if there's an order ticket that's been open a month and hasn't even been called. I have seen many of the skilled office workers being replaced with interns. I am committed to my quality of work and see this as my career. I have a web page with contact information for anyone in the Fort Worth area who is interested. I also know of several top examiners that I have worked with in the area who are also looking for work. Sarah M Price, Paramedical Examiner

Here's a thought...a paramed examiner in the office one or two days a week? I'm not sure how feasible that would be, one would have to be cranking out those policies...

Last edited:
Back to the Genworth topic... I'm not so familiar with their life insurance products, however, their VA and Immediate annuitys are tip top. Although the immediate annuity is usually very competitive in the marketplace in terms of internal rate of return, there are many other features that make it appealing like commutable payouts, age rated payouts, and trail commissions. Their VA's income riders are very competitive as well and their investment choices are above average.

I have used LI in the past. They have the agent log in where you can track your production and it some cases I have called them direct to get an answer of approval or not.
I have a buddy that is looking into Oaktree as well. I have no info on them to see if he would like them or not.

Life Investors just issued a policy on my mother-in-law in less than 10 days, paramed time included. Also, I wrote her as preferred, based on the information that I had. They gave her a preferred-plus rating and saved her $20/month. Now, guess who the new HERO is in the family!!!

How many times can posters here say that people over 65 don't need life insurance? Yet how many times do people post stating they have problems placing people 70 and up with Life Insurance? Hummmmm??? Yea, that 40 year old don't need WL!

Hummmmm??? :idea:

How many times can posters here say that people over 65 don't need life insurance? Yet how many times do people post stating they have problems placing people 70 and up with Life Insurance? Hummmmm???

Yea, that 40 year old don't need WL!

Those over 65 folks sure are mailing a lot of reply cards back to the FE companies, wanting to buy the insurance termites told them they weren't going to need.:yes:

Back