Explain to a Newby How to Market for Final Expense

5pill

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
What would you advise a new agent to do to get quality saleable leads so he can make a living in the final expense market. What type of leads work? What ages? Sell the rich folks as well as the poor? What do you do if you don't have a $1000 to chunk at some mailhouse for a few pieces of returned mail?
Just looking for a little straight arrow guidance on how to get some grocery money week after week.

I would save up 3 months of living expenses and at least 4 weeks worth of lead costs before I would make a serious attempt at doing it as a complete independent.

What would you advise a new agent to do to get quality saleable leads so he can make a living in the final expense market. What type of leads work? What ages? Sell the rich folks as well as the poor? What do you do if you don't have a $1000 to chunk at some mailhouse for a few pieces of returned mail?
Just looking for a little straight arrow guidance on how to get some grocery money week after week.

EFES works for me.

I would save up 3 months of living expenses and at least 4 weeks worth of lead costs before I would make a serious attempt at doing it as a complete independent.

I'll second that. Or at least save up the marketing money and have 1 months of bills paid. Most agents starve out of the business before they learn what they're doing because they're not in a financial position to wait.

Back