EZData CRM

Depending on your budget. You can compete on equal footing with any company you choose.

The real cool thing, and this is what I do. You can just bid on key words within a certain radius of your home. I do 50 miles. All you have to do is be the top bidder, within that area, and your ads appear at the top of google, and or, yahoo searches.

You can set a daily budget, as well as a pay per click budget. I may not be able to compete the big companies on a national level, yet, my goal is to have 100 plus web sites or more, but they can't touch me within 50 miles of my area.

With google, they show the top 4 or 5 web sites of interest when someone does a search, so if you have 5 different sites, and you are the top bidder for that keyword, then only your companies ads will appear in the search.

Very effective. 5 ads, 5 different web sites, and no matter which one the customer clicks on, you own them all.

Sorry , guess I just took Scott's comments the wrong way. I don't see the signature as spamming.

The links to my sites I post, help this forum, just as much as it helps me. It helps drive extra traffic to this forum, and provides them with backlinks.

Oh...just funnin' with ya...I'm not that bright either (that's why I'm here learning). Your websites look good. All the best...

I'm working on a combo website and marketing tool all-in-one approach......

I plan on calling it..... "If_There_Is_Anything_Wrong_with_Your_Skin_or_It's_Contents_Don't_Call_Me.com

<<With google, they show the top 4 or 5 web sites of interest when someone does a search, so if you have 5 different sites, and you are the top bidder for that keyword, then only your companies ads will appear in the search>>

Just curious, what does it cost you to have the top 5 bids for your area? Seems like you need deep pockets to make that happen.

<<With google, they show the top 4 or 5 web sites of interest when someone does a search, so if you have 5 different sites, and you are the top bidder for that keyword, then only your companies ads will appear in the search>>

Just curious, what does it cost you to have the top 5 bids for your area? Seems like you need deep pockets to make that happen.

You can set a daily budget of how much you want to spend. I have mine set at $20, and bid from 3.51 to 5.01 per click. Just because you bid that much doesn't mean you pay that much. Last month, my average cost per click was $2.71

Plus, my pay per click campaign is only seen within a 50 mile radius of my area.

Back