Facebook Business Page

If you have the budget, I recommend that you explore Facebook ads and use tools/software that can segment/target your market.

Social media marketing works when you use multiple social media platforms and you synchronize them all. (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and other more.) I also suggest that you maintain a blog or a website. Write valuable content that you can post on your social media pages.

On another note: others try to explore Facebook groups other than Facebook pages. You might want to explore that as well.

Aside from from having a Facebook business page, you can setup other social platforms to widen your target niche. Maximize your online visibility through social media - you can create a business page on LinkedIn and Twitter as well.

A Facebook business page may SEO to page one quicker than your website pages. I've seen this a number of times.

Linkedin too!

I would definitely be leveraging Linkedin over Facebook if I was going for commercial.

-Inmails
-Native Advertising
-PPC Ads

or you could add people who fit the demographic you're after & export your contacts and grab their emails.

I am a commercial p&c agent with a little bit of life and prepaid legal sales. Business is good, 100% referral, and I want to make sure it continues that way. I will not be spending money of Facebook advertising, but I want to set up a Facebook Bizz page to make sure people are finding me.

My target group is fairly niche as I cater to commercial clients, and I am looking for input as far as creating/maintaining my page. I have plenty of creative ideas of my own, and I am only interested in input from people who have succeeded with this, and actually seen results.

Thank you in advance for your input.

Use Linkedin & Twitter.

Yes, you could make Facebook for Business work, but why try when there's more viable options?

On linkedin you can target by location, title, etc.
Twitter, owners are usually pretty engaged on their page if they use it.

If you're interested in learning more, PM me and I'll shoot over an e-book we have on the topic.

Back