Fantastic Interview On Generating High-Quality Referrals And Introductions

Rearden

Guru
5000 Post Club
I did an interview with 40-year sales veteran Claude Whitacre, author of Sales Prospecting, on how he generates very well qualified referrals and introductions.

In my years of sales, I've never heard any approach remotely resembling what Claude teaches regarding referrals.

Hope you enjoy!

Fantastic interview... I know I will probably get called out for saying this but if a person would truly follow what he advises, they could dramatically reduce the amount they spend on DM or TM leads..

This is GREAT! I'm still listening to it right now. Claude's approach is VERY similar to Sandy Schussel's approach. I think Sandy's approach (which is only slightly different in a few nuances) fits better for those who are doing a 'planning' approach (two-call approach), while Claude's is best for those doing a one-call process.

But I LOVE it that it's not about you, but about the information and value you provide to others - the BEST reason for obtaining referrals.

Sure goes against what I was always taught... I was taught everyone is a source of referrals.. His position that only people who bought are a good prospect to give a referral makes a whole lot of sense.

Back