Farm and Ranch Healthcare question

I worked with Farm & Ranch in the 80's.

They taught us a script (in their training school). If used word-for-word, it produces sales. But, the "sales" are NOT always the BEST decision for the client!!!!!!!

I saw the top salesmen REPLACING good, SOLID major medical coverage with limited-benefit JUNK from UA. This was ONLY going to BITE the client HARD when they needed to USE the coverage. To ME, it was unethical. I didn't stay with them long (maybe a few weeks). I just couldn't take advantage of clients like they expected.

Their top salesmen sell 9.9 out of 10. They teach you to SELL them something, regardless of the client's needs. My opinion of their philosophy: "Screw the client. Make sales!"

I worked with Farm & Ranch in the 80's.

They taught us a script (in their training school). If used word-for-word, it produces sales. But, the "sales" are NOT always the BEST decision for the client!!!!!!!

I saw the top salesmen REPLACING good, SOLID major medical coverage with limited-benefit JUNK from UA. This was ONLY going to BITE the client HARD when they needed to USE the coverage. To ME, it was unethical. I didn't stay with them long (maybe a few weeks). I just couldn't take advantage of clients like they expected.

Their top salesmen sell 9.9 out of 10. They teach you to SELL them something, regardless of the client's needs. My opinion of their philosophy: "Screw the client. Make sales!"

Sounds like a great company! ;)

Ranches for Sale Today is launching and will provide ranch aficionados with the best ranch listings in North and South America. Besides ranch real estate articles, we will also provide information and resources on a regular basis.
Thanks

I've seen ads for FARHC.COM which is the website for Farm and Ranch Healthcare, Inc. Need information about this company if anyone knows anything about them. They advertise some pretty healthy commissions. Just wondering if they are legit or what and exactly what this type of position is all about. I mean, do you have to go out and ride horses and milk cows with the prospective client or what? Just kidding, but could actually be fun if you're into that sort of thing. I have no clue and would appreciate some insight if anyone has any on this deal. Thanks.

Johnny

They are another Torchmark company. As mentioned before run!

Back