Wellcare $0 PDP in 2025

This. WellCare is absolutely dead to me until the end of time. I hope that company figuratively burns to the ground, and I will do everything in my power to try and make it happen.

I’m having 20,000 mailers printed up and am having them delivered to all the mailboxes in my neighborhood, telling people what they did and to stay away from this company that likes to steal money.

I’m also listing all the names they operate under, on there….Centene, Ambetter, Healthnet, Fidelis, Allwell, and MeridianCare.

I also posted paid ads on Facebook, Instagram, Reddit, and X (Twitter), informing the general public of the unethical and felonious way this company operates.

I encourage everyone to do the same. Facebook and IG ads are dirt cheap.

I also do ACA under-65 market and just convinced two of my clients to switch from Ambetter to Blue Cross during open enrollment. They'll save a little money, too. Nice

In case you couldn’t tell, I don’t take theft of my money lightly or kindly.

F**k em. the gloves are off.
Tell us how you really feel

Same though ... f with my livelihood and it's on...never gave Amwell a thought, now I know....

Several years ago I came across a guy in the exact same situation.
Ended up helping him cancel his Bankers Life/Colonial Penn plan G, and he ultimately received 3 years worth of premiums refunded to him.
Bankers Life is NOTORIOUS for enrolling people in supplements when they already have an MAPD. They are the epitome of an unethical garbage company. Their quotas must be insane for those sheisters to be doing that to people. I personally dealt with 5 people that I had to cancel their supplement because they were illegally enrolled in it when they already had an MAPD. Total fraud mill. One of my clients said they use EXTREMELY high pressure tactics. My client thought they had to have the supplement AND the Medicare Advantage plan, because that’s what the sheister told her. 🙃

Bankers Life is NOTORIOUS for enrolling people in supplements when they already have an MAPD. They are the epitome of an unethical garbage company. Their quotas must be insane for those sheisters to be doing that to people. I personally dealt with 5 people that I had to cancel their supplement because they were illegally enrolled in it when they already had an MAPD. Total fraud mill. One of my clients said they use EXTREMELY high pressure tactics. My client thought they had to have the supplement AND the Medicare Advantage plan, because that’s what the sheister told her. 🙃

remember this?

Back