Farmers Insurance Retail Program

Jan 6, 2015

1. todd02

todd02 Guru

State:
    Alabama
    If you wanna measure anything let’s do banking account deposits... done with you princess.

todd02, Dec 16, 2018
  2. Markthebroker

Markthebroker Guru

State:
    California
    WHAAAAT?! How did you know I was a princess????? I thought this site was anonymous!

upload_2018-12-16_14-55-37.png

Last edited: Dec 16, 2018
  3. Weedlebug

Weedlebug Expert

State:
    California
    First things first,

QUOTE="Markthebroker, post: 1276340, member: 77312"]WHAAAAT?! How did you know I was a princess????? I thought this site was anonymous[/QUOTE]

My eyes are bleeding. Seriously, Mark, I did not need to see that. There's a time, place and defiantly a different forum....send me a link, lol. :biggrin:

Todd, Captive agents don't know how to sell and service their insured's. At least the agents don't and the staff is not experienced enough due to high turnover.

4. todd02

todd02 Guru

State:
    Alabama
    My eyes are bleeding. Seriously, Mark, I did not need to see that. There's a time, place and defiantly a different forum....send me a link, lol. :biggrin:

Todd, Captive agents don't know how to sell and service their insured's. At least the agents don't and the staff is not experienced enough due to high turnover.[/QUOTE]

These generalizations are hilarious! Maybe it’s because I rub shoulders with the top 1%.... bottom feeders should probably get back to work.

todd02, Dec 16, 2018
  5. todd02

todd02 Guru

State:
    Alabama
    I remember now why I stopped visiting this forum. Back to my positive 4300 top Agent Facebook group.

todd02, Dec 16, 2018
  6. Markthebroker

Markthebroker Guru

State:
    California
    Todd02, if I ask really nice, Todd, will you introduce me to your successful friends? Can you teach me how to rub shoulders with the 1% like you? lolz :noteworthy::yes:

7. todd02

todd02 Guru

State:
    Alabama
    With the way you look in your dress you’d try to rub something else... no can do.

todd02, Dec 16, 2018
  8. Markthebroker

Markthebroker Guru

State:
    California
    Sorry Weedlebug. I guess now you can't unsee that. :err::huh::mad::arghh::arghh::arghh:

9. Markthebroker

Markthebroker Guru

State:
    California
    I was being sarcastic.

10. johnkearnsagency

johnkearnsagency New Member

State:
    California
    I owned a Farmers Agency for about 4 years and sold it a year ago. If your a new agent and not much experience I would not do the Retail Agency Program. If you have the capital requirements I would recommended you purchasing a book of business from a long time retiring agent, who’s willing to stay on as an advisor (for a fee to train you) for 6 months to year. Avoid doing the seed program. Most of those policies are from terminated agents who will go independent and will poach those policies from Farmers.