Fax Machine Needed? Cheapest Fax Service? Generate Quotes?

entrep1776

Guru
100+ Post Club
My brother in law just gave me an HP laser printer/scanner/fax. Are Fax machines still a necessity? I'm guessing yes.

Also, What's cheapest fax service? Years back used to have one that could FAX PDF documents. Any free ones? I do not have a landline.

Planning to get licensed and sell life insurance/supplements/FE as an independent agent.

I have Tmobile cell phone unlimited talk/text with 5GB/month which is $50. Out face to face do agents use cell phone to put together a quote? or leave and come back? Or?

What other technologies have you found helpful?

My brother in law just gave me an HP laser printer/scanner/fax. Are Fax machines still a necessity? I'm guessing yes.

Also, What's cheapest fax service? Years back used to have one that could FAX PDF documents. Any free ones? I do not have a landline.

Planning to get licensed and sell life insurance/supplements/FE as an independent agent.

I have Tmobile cell phone unlimited talk/text with 5GB/month which is $50. Out face to face do agents use cell phone to put together a quote? or leave and come back? Or?

What other technologies have you found helpful?

Fax machines aren't necessary. You can fax through your e-mail. I like Ring Central. You can get set up for about $10 a month. You'll still need the scanner.

What do you like about cgs over FEX quotes?

For FE...nothing. I have both. CSG has FE, Med Supps, MAPD, PDP and Hospital Income for $30 a month per state/$150 for all states.

If I could have only one, I'd go with CSG. If I only sold FE, I'd go with FexQoutes. It covers all states, is easier to use and has lots of nice tools that CSG doesn't.

I recently researched this looking for the best Efax/800 Number providers for insurance agents.

Here is a list of the Top Ten -

TOP 10 EFAX/800 NUMBER OPTIONS FOR INSURANCE AGENTS

Back