Faxing Same Page to 500 #'s

Probably not a penny. That's a fine for the government.

When I sent my last fax blast about 10 years ago, I was sued by an asshole in small claims court. He would win a judgement of $500 per PAGE.

But I think the OP should do it anyway. Might get away wtih it.

Rick

When I sent my last fax blast about 10 years ago, I was sued by an asshole in small claims court. He would win a judgement of $500 per PAGE.

Rick

Oh yeah? You had a fax machine 10 years ago? ;)

Rick

I use to fax blast many years ago, until I had some lawyer make me give him like $500 bucks also.

I use to even fax blast for other people and make a small fee...but after I learn how much trouble you can get in,,I stop doing it..
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
JUNK FAX PREVENTION ACT Of 2005
(U.S. Ruling 47 CFR Part 64)

To be in compliance with the requirements of the Junk Fax Prevention Act of 2005, no person or entity shall send a fax advertisement to an individual consumer or business unless the sender has an established business relationship with the recipient and the recipient has voluntary provided the sender with the fax number or agreed to make the number available in a directory, advertisement, or site on the Internet which is accessible to the public.

Last edited:
How about fax blasting an add and splicing the number to that of your competitor seeing if you can put him out of business.

Back