FCGS and Lincoln Heritage

99 percent of the people I’ve insured over the years have had no insurance. Every single one of them were happy to have insurance. So many people have nothing. That’s the whole point of what we do.

No one has problems if they have insurance. I’m a firm believer in having life insurance. Any life insurance.

I’m very curious on your statement 99% of people you’ve sold have no ins . LH runs the same Dm leads as all of us. 15% of returned leads are serial mailers . I’d say a min of the leads is I’ve run over the yrs 50% have some type of policy . I find it unbelievable so few people you’ve sold with leads we all get have no ins

I’m very curious on your statement 99% of people you’ve sold have no ins . LH runs the same Dm leads as all of us. 15% of returned leads are serial mailers . I’d say a min of the leads is I’ve run over the yrs 50% have some type of policy . I find it unbelievable so few people you’ve sold with leads we all get have no ins

I imagine that we don’t work the same leads. I only get my leads from Lincoln heritage. The filters I pick for direct mail are 50’ to 85. Household max of 50k sometimes 100k depending on the area. Minimum household income at 0.
Majority of the leads I have been getting have been web leads. Maybe 60 percent from social media and the website. And quite a few have been younger than 50.

I think everyone on this forum mostly use the same lead vendors and data. Maybe you guys just step on each other toes a lot more than my group does.

I run across people with policies. Today I had a client that had an old midland policy thats premium was increasing.
I ran 20 leads this week and that was the only person that had any type of coverage.

now that I’m thinking about it maybe I haven’t been asking the right questions in regard to coverage. But the vast majority of the sales I make their existing coverage just doesn’t come up in my presentation.

Back