FE for 47 N/S male, good health, Kidney transplant 12 years ago

Just a follow up--got an email from Sons of Norway telling me they would get right back to me

They didnt

I submitted my first application on 3/10 and asked for a 3/15 issue date. The agent guide says policies will be issued within 48 hours. Got a status e-mail and it told me nothing so I called and called and called. Messages were never returned. Yesterday got someone to answer and I got the policy issued while I was on the phone. 5 days later than requested. Called back in 10 minutes because I forgot to ask something I wanted to know. Answering machine again. Called several more times today. No call back either. Rates may be low, but customer service sucks.

Just a follow up--got an email from Sons of Norway telling me they would get right back to me

They didnt
I submitted my first application on 3/10 and asked for a 3/15 issue date. The agent guide says policies will be issued within 48 hours. Got a status e-mail and it told me nothing so I called and called and called. Messages were never returned. Yesterday got someone to answer and I got the policy issued while I was on the phone. 5 days later than requested. Called back in 10 minutes because I forgot to ask something I wanted to know. Answering machine again. Called several more times today. No call back either. Rates may be low, but customer service sucks.
They've only got one employee. That's how they're able to blow everybody away in premiums. :yes:

Back