FE Objections.. Pre Paid Creamation in Place

That is a want, that is not a need. That better be there before you get there if you want a quality deal. Now, if you want to be the used car salesman, go ahead and try to create that want.

People, as a general rule, are more apt to buy what they want rather than what they need. If a prospect says "I don't really need this insurance, but my CPA said I could pass along some of my $$$ tax free to my children"......Write 'em up!

Luke if you are new to the business please give every prospect your BEST shot , whether they want it or not. People will tell you ANYTHING to get you to quit trying to sell them. If you are new I am assuming that at times you have more time than prospects (I know I did). Take all of these rebutals down that these guys have given you and memorize all of them.

You created a direct confrontation by telling her that her plan was not adequete. Don't get caught in a "back and forth" dialog over the objection unless you are sure you can show her that you have a better solution . Just move on with your presentation , give them a few plans to choose from , and move on.

So....if this is not a NEED that I just presented to the prospect.....well then.....who IS going to pay the final phone bill, final utility bill, property tax on the house, etc., etc.?

People buy Insurance so they don't leave a financial burden on their family, not just to pay for a cremation or funeral.

That's why these expenses are called Final Expenses.

Stating the simple truth to the prospect as I've laid out is not harming them at all. This discussion shows why some agents are more successful than others with their closing %.

When did other family members not listed on the account become legally or morally responsible for the final phone, electric, gas, cable or water bill?

When did other family members not listed on the account become legally or morally responsible for the final phone, electric, gas, cable or water bill?

If they are to inherit the estate, the final bills must be paid before they inherit anthing.

Life insurance with a names beneficiary is exempt from this because it doesn't pass through the estate.

One of the most overlooked selling points of FE (and life insurance in general) is that it will help pay for the massive party you throw after they're gone. /Borat /Very nice

One of the most overlooked selling points of FE (and life insurance in general) is that it will help pay for the massive party you throw after they're gone. /Borat /Very nice

But will it pay for a massive party now?!?

Back