FE Saturated?

Yup. Most agents fail because they don't spend enough money on leads consistently. If you don't have money for leads...cold call is an option and that's free. Or partner up with an agency that provides free leads for a commission split. All insurance lines are profitable and that's why it's so competitive.

You will also hear about how the life insurance agent force is aging and the industry is struggling to attract young talent. Put it this way, there is always plenty of money to be made for those willing to do what others aren't. Because that takes dedication.
So stop "hearing" and get to work!:idea:

Don't listen to Newby. He knows the FE field s saturated and no one is making any money. He just wants you to think everything is going great so he can recruit you to not sell. He doesn't care if he doesn't make any overwrite from you. He has more money than he can spend anyway. He just wants to build a huge agency so he will have lots of friends.. Don't fall for his slick marketing talk. Get into something where there is real .I hear that selling payphones to service stations is poised to really take off. :jimlad::1smile:

Rouse, tell them at the Shady Rest Nursing Home or where ever they have you these days, that they have your meds just about right now. I wouldn’t change a thing!

Rouse, tell them at the Shady Rest Nursing Home or where ever they have you these days, that they have your meds just about right now. I wouldn’t change a thing!
37d468377c6e646b6b94adefb9852e04.jpg

The final expense market is not saturated if you look at the number of individuals without life insurance. There are a lot of people entering the insurance business for the wrong reasons. We need more educators and less people selling just to make a high commission. There is a high turnover rate in this industry because many entrepreneurs are not prepared and have no business plan. This ThinkAdvisor article has some interesting facts about life insurance.

Back