FE Saturated?

I don’t screen them for having never sold insurance before. A lot of them when they come to us are brand newly licensed. But a lot of the other ones have sold other types of insurance and many times they’ve dabbled in Final Expense but it usually wasn’t their main thing.
I understand, but the success rate for those that have insurance experience should be higher than brand new agents....I think back to when I was recruiting debit agents almost everyone of them had never been licensed before...As I look back, only one out of ten, maybe less, made a career in the insurance industry. A couple went into management and others becamed independent but most went in to other lines of work. ,

75 percent in the last two months? Sure...maybe.

75 percent in the last 5 years? (True indicator) I’m going to go with NO WAY ITS UNICORN talk

Um, yeah. 75% in any type of sales whatsoever has my bs meter going off. 75% in insurance sales has me very suspicious. 75% in FE sales!?!? Highly suspect.

Um, yeah. 75% in any type of sales whatsoever has my bs meter going off. 75% in insurance sales has me very suspicious. 75% in FE sales!?!? Highly suspect.
Lol he copy pasted his same thing he always does “select few...small group of heavy hitters” ya ya. Remember he markets his own way!

I'm laughing my ass off. It's irrelevant if you stack agents for mailings on top of each other. There's 20 other agents mailing the same area's. 75% of respondents to these direct mail cards are either dead broke or have no idea why they mailed the card in.Why do you think 99% of agents who were supposedly successful are now recruiting and selling leads? Because its tough pounding asphalt day in day out and you burn out. But as long as recruiters make all believe they can do it they make money. For most Imo's its a big hamster wheel.

I'm laughing my ass off. It's irrelevant if you stack agents for mailings on top of each other. There's 20 other agents mailing the same area's. 75% of respondents to these direct mail cards are either dead broke or have no idea why they mailed the card in.

Lolz. That's more or less the definition of a clusterf*ck.

A bunch of salespeople trying to nail down a deal, and one potential customer in the middle of it that has no idea what's going on, why they are there, or how they are going to pay for the product.

Man, I'm glad I'm in commercial p&c.

Lolz. That's more or less the definition of a clusterf*ck.

A bunch of salespeople trying to nail down a deal, and one potential customer in the middle of it that has no idea what's going on, why they are there, or how they are going to pay for the product.

Man, I'm glad I'm in commercial p&c.

That is sales bud

Latest posts

Back