FE with Diabetes

scottstreet

Guru
100+ Post Club
I am not a FE agent and have only sold FU products. That being said, while I'd like to know if the information required for a SI FE quote is the same. Do I need A1C levels, fasting glucose, history of control ..etc ? Or are the FE SI information required more relaxed?
Thanks in advance, Jim

edit: question is for both Type 1 and type 2 scenarios.

I am not a FE agent and have only sold FU products. That being said, while I'd like to know if the information required for a SI FE quote is the same. Do I need A1C levels, fasting glucose, history of control ..etc ? Or are the FE SI information required more relaxed?
Thanks in advance, Jim

Most final expense companies are looking for diabetic complications and couldn't care about the above information.

I am not a FE agent and have only sold FU products. That being said, while I'd like to know if the information required for a SI FE quote is the same. Do I need A1C levels, fasting glucose, history of control ..etc ? Or are the FE SI information required more relaxed? Thanks in advance, Jim edit: question is for both Type 1 and type 2 scenarios.

Way more relaxed...I'd wager a lot of 'fe' only agents don't know what an A1C level is.

Gooner, a follow up question- are there any FE carriers who are good for diabetes clients that use voice signature? Thanks, Jim

I think I was in 6th or 7th grade when that song came out...around '90-'91?

I'm not old, I just play a crotchety old man on the Insurance Forum.

Haha, I am new around here but did have you mixed in with the older crowd. Sounds like we grew up around the same time. Dacula High School here, by the way.

Back