Federal Financial Group LLC?

Hi,

Can anyone tell me a little about FFG? I am thinking of getting on board with them for a career in the Insurance industry and I know they want $287 up front and also to generate some of your own leads to start and then they give you leads? Does anyone have any experience with them.

I am currently resigning from FFG- I was sold on the whip cream, make sure you like the cake too. I was at the annual kickoff in Vegas 2 months ago and have seen it all. Feel free to email me at [email protected] for all the details. I will give you enough information to make your own educated decision!

I am a new member here, live in Madison, Wisconsin. I have an FFG webinar to view tomorrow at 9am, and after reading all the posts here, I will be curious to see what this is all about and if it is legitimate. BTDT in the business, not a newbie, hold my LUTCF, just got out of the business several yrs ago due to several life changes. Now I am retired out of the remodeling business and want to associate myself with a reputable company. Not interested in jumping ship every 6 mos. Will post a follow up tomorrow afternoon on my thoughts. Take care.

Hi I was also approach by FFG. Can you please share if you decided to work with them or not?

Thanks

K.

Hi I was also approach by FFG. Can you please share if you decided to work with them or not?

Thanks

K.

I listened to a recruiting webinar several months ago and decided not to join (or drink the kool-aid). Obviously there are a significant amount of agents experiencing some level of success, otherwise FFG would not be growing. I've seen these types of organizations in the past and thats not my cup of tea. IUL is a tricky product with many options to illustrate the product to make it look fantastic. Please go back in time when interest rates were 12% and UL was the new kid on the block. Many agents were illustrating UL improperly much to the later dismay of the policy holders. Meaning, interest rate reduction.

That being said, is FFG a bad company? No, Is Aviva a bad insurance company, No. In my humble opinion, it all boils down to the people running the show and what their "greed level" is. We all want to make "big money" but at what expense and to whom?

Do your research, check your gut and conscience and if it aligns with your business mojo and credo, then go for it. If not, then look around some more. I took 6 months to find my home, which by the way is Mass Mutual in Madison, WI. The company is rock solid, top products, and mostly the caring, decent, knowledgeable, trustworthy management staff I have ever seen in my 15 yrs in this business. The management staff is top shelf in my book, and they have taught an old dog, new tricks. You can email me privately at [email protected] for more on this if desired.

I am currently resigning from FFG- I was sold on the whip cream, make sure you like the cake too. I was at the annual kickoff in Vegas 2 months ago and have seen it all. Feel free to email me at [email protected] for all the details. I will give you enough information to make your own educated decision!

FFG is a leader at making money off you (PERIOD). FFG figures if they turn you into a robot you will make money, roughly 30%. Good luck staying vested, you will get worn out and they will steal the renewal commissions.

They don't even work off commission schedules in dollars, they use points! What kind of deceptive crap is that?

DO NOT WORK FOR FFG. I never have to give any money up front but did waste my time at a handful of meetings. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME.

I was taken in by their marketing calls providing free leads. I am a licensed insurance agent. I had to pay a processing fee and they took twice the amount as agreed upon. Nobody will return my e-mails or calls. Just a message that they are sorry I chose to not do business with them. They did not send me the training and marketing materials as promised. I went to one meeting before they took the money from my account AGAIN. The manager said he had 27 agents signed up and only 12 made the mandatory meeting. No sales for that week. Their office is in a small and cheap Executive Suites. I had a meeting with the manager and he acted like he didn't know who I was. Never looked me in the eye and was constantly typing on his computer. He was dressed like he shopped at Goodwill. They also want an additional $57 a month for a phone message box. That was a surprise and a ridiculous expense. I asked a few agents about the company after the meeting and no one had received leads (which is why I joined). They said You had to provide them with 8 of your own leads first and the commission is split with one of their agents.The Universal Index Life product they sell can be sold through any broker. Do not fall for this scam. Agents beware. You get better commissions elsewhere, too.

Scam!! They sell you on the free 6 to 10 preset appointments and charge you a processing fee of $287!!
They market themselves very well by offering life agents free 6 to 10 preset appointments and the only catch is a signing fee of $287.

After they charge you $287 you'll never hear from them again!
I originally spoke to recruiter Shaun Merritt (which it might not be his real name) from FFG and convinced me to fill out my contract even though i was not 100% ready to sign on, but he insisted that when I was 100% ready to sign on that it would make the process much faster and if I said no thank you, he would just shred my contract. It was a lie!!! He charged right after and when i tried to reach him for my money back, he never returned my call or email

I then spoke to his wife Kat Merritt , which is not her real name, it's Keshia Ruesch from another scam website " dealsthatmatter", (got to love google) and tried to get my money back and she has also not returned my money nor my calls!!

Here are their emails
Kat Merritt aka Keshia ruesch [email protected]
801-663-9924
Shaun Merritt aka either Jason or Brandon Rusech [email protected]
801-762-7912

Arrest these people, they are scam artists!!
:mad:

This is a total scam, and the trolls who defend FFG2 are probably Keshia, Brando, Matthew, Kat, Shaun. These fools use to operate Zentas, Learning Horizons etc. All fake corportation, look them up. Send me a private message and I can send all the information I have on them...BTW did anyone like my screen name

Back