Federal Tax Lien?

budo34

Can I get my L& H and P&C with a Federal Income tax lien? I have some offers for Jobs but I'm unsure how this will effect. If you anybody knows I would appreciate the info. Thanks in advance

Can I get my L& H and P&C with a Federal Income tax lien? I have some offers for Jobs but I'm unsure how this will effect. If you anybody knows I would appreciate the info. Thanks in advance

thinking it would be harder to get appointed with carriers over getting the license..

senior-advisor-indiana said:
If they would just let me pay when I want to I wouldn't have this predicament...

What's funny is these Governmental units get very pissed when you want to pay your taxes on your time table. However they think nothing of paying thier bills on thier timetable in violation of agreements and contracts to the contrary.

Norwayguy said:
What's funny is these Governmental units get very pissed when you want to pay your taxes on your time table. However they think nothing of paying thier bills on thier timetable in violation of agreements and contracts to the contrary.

Right, they should give us as many extensions as they get. I want to raise my debt ceiling too...

Back